[Koha-devel] Circular dependencies

Andrew Arensburger arensb+koha-devel at ooblick.com
Sun Oct 6 17:42:04 CEST 2002

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 10:00:19AM +1300, Chris Cormack wrote:
> All the other modules are in fact used only be the curses based Circulation
> program. Which should be deprecated since its way out of date and very buggy.
>
> I think the easiest course would be to remove this code, and build a new
> interface using the C4::Circulation::Circ2 module plus Reserves2 and perl/tk
> or Sland or some other widget tool.

	Ah, thanks.
	Could I please ask you to do this? You're a lot more familiar
with the source than I am. I don't want to nuke anything valuable by
mistake.
	What about the stuff in the telnet directory? Is that obsolete
as well?

	Also, am I correct in assuming that modules and functions of
the form <foo>2 are new versions, and that the corresponding <foo>
should be considered obsolete? If so, wouldn't it be desirable to
delete the old version and rename Foo2 to Foo ?

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb at ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com