[Koha-devel] search.pl from intranet

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Oct 7 05:31:04 CEST 2002

Hi finlay,

I'm working on catalogue search to add a link on the search page to see
full-MARC biblio.
On the version i've (cvs from main branch), when i search i see a list
of biblios showing the results :

Results with dewey
<http://koha.dev/cgi-bin/koha/search.pl?template=cmsdsearchresults.tmpl&startfrom=1>|
Results with biblionumber
<http://koha.dev/cgi-bin/koha/search.pl?template=searchresults.tmpl&startfrom=1>

Title Author Item Count Biblionumber
Prokofiev's Peter and the wolf Morris, Johnny 1 6712
Popcorn at the palace McCully, Emily Arnold 1 28689
The Pandora option Rathbone, Julian 1 28801
Blossom like the rose Lofts, Norah 1 29648
Prague and the best of the Czech Republic Mastrini, John 1 31922
The Everest Hotel Sealy, Allan 1 19067
Neither here nor there Bryson, Bill 2 27587
Bishop Selwyn in New Zealand, 1841-68
1 4863
The fighting Temeraire
1 17050
The searching spirit Adamson, Joy 1 4628
Previous Records
<http://koha.dev/cgi-bin/koha/search.pl?template=&startfrom=0> Next
Records <http://koha.dev/cgi-bin/koha/search.pl?template=&startfrom=10>

Results 1 through 10 of 14612 records.

But if I clic on a link (next, previous...), i get nothing usefull (an
empty liste usually).
And where should I clic to see the detail of a title ?

I think either i'm doing something wrong, or there is a problem... what
do you think ?

Note : i've modified a few things not working because of hard-coded url
in templates.
--
Paul