[Koha-devel] koha 1,4, templating and css

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Oct 9 05:12:06 CEST 2002

Dorian Meid wrote:

>We don't need a <theme>/<lang>/ structure in the cgi-tree.
>The scripts in the cgi-tree are the same for all themes and languages.
>We allready have a <theme>/<lang>/ structure in the
>htdocs(serverroot)-tree.

???
we said a few days ago that it was a bad idea to put templates in html
path, they should be in cgi-bin path for security reasons.
But i can't find the mail where we spoke of this, so maybe another
opinion ? finlay when he comes back ?
I don't see any theme/lang structure in the serverroot tree neither in
1.2 nor in main branch.
--
Paul