[Koha-devel] PODs online

Andrew Arensburger arensb+koha-devel at ooblick.com
Wed Oct 9 07:51:13 CEST 2002

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 07:27:17PM -0400, Pat Eyler wrote:
> I've put the PODS online. (Thanks Andrew, Paul, and crew for writing
> them).

	Cool beans! One issue, though: that page only appears to list
the PODs in the C4 directory, not in its subdirectories
(C4/Circulation/*, C4/Interface/*).
	I'd also like to encourage people to read these PODs, in case
I misunderstood something. In particular, there might be some bugs
that got documented as features.

> I'm currently building them out of cvs (updated nightly) every morning
> (~0430 EDT).  A couple of them have some issues (bad POD).

	Do you have a list, so that I can (try to) fix them?
	I believe the most common cause for bad PODs is trailing
whitespace.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb at ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com