[Koha-devel] RC20

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Mon Oct 28 10:08:02 CET 2002

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Ville Huhtala wrote:

> what happened to printing? I have added to systempreferences
> printcirculationslips = '1' and 'yes' but it has no effect

I'll check on this...  I don't have a printer set up on my testing
machine...

> after deleting a biblio record next displayed page is catalogue search
> without header and footer

I could not confirm this.  Can you give examples of what you deleted from
the sample data?

> is illustrator search working?

Fixed bug.  Note that there is only one illustrator in the sample data
(Ann Blades).

> What tools I need to produce documentation from kohadoc.sgml? (validation with nsgmls chokes to <bookheader> which is not a valid docbook 3.1 element)

I use sgmltools:

Examples:

sgmltools --backend onehtml kohadoc.sgml
sgmltools --backend html kohadoc.sgml
sgmltools --backend txt kohadoc.sgml
sgmltools --backend ps kohadoc.sgml