[Koha-devel] Credits Check

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Wed Oct 30 11:27:04 CET 2002

Unless you are Steve at CMSD, or you work for HLT or Katipo, you should to make
sure you are on this list as a contributor.

I have _not_ been proactive (sorry, but that is the way the cookie crumbles
:) ) about making sure I get every new contributing head that pops up.  Tip:
since there has been only one major release of the manual (with Koha 1.2),
if your contributions came after that, you're probably not on the list.

PLEASE check this, and get back to me .... this is really the only way we
have to make sure everyone's effort gets acknowledged, which we like to
do --really!

[People who sit on the french, german and devel lists, I'd appreciate it if
you could handle making sure those who don't speak english get this, thank
you.]

Your Documeister,
Nick
...who has sent out this sort of request before.

---------------------------------------
Koha Credits

Horowhenua Library Trust
Rosalie Blake, Head of Libraries
Jo Ransom

Katipo Communications
Rachel Hamilton-Williams, General Manager (Webmistress)
Simon Blake, Technical Manager, Server Administrator
Amanda Atkins, Operations Manager
Chris Cormack, 1.2 release guru
Olwen Williams

Finlay Thompson
Gynn Lomax
Richard Anderson
Jeremy Blake, Katipo Koha Project Manager
Rebecca Holden, New Koha.org page

Olive T. Canine, Crate Testing & Kiwi Stress Relief

Steve Tonnesen, early MARC work, Virtual Bookshelves concept, KohaCD
Pawel Skuza, Polish Language porter
Glen Stewart
Paul Poulain, 1.4 release manager
Pat Eyler, Kaitiaki
Roger Buck
Adam Thick
Florian Bischof
Sebastiaan Durand
Andrew Hooper
Mike Mylonas
Mike Johnson
Mike Hansen
Nicolas Morin, French Translation/Traduction Française of the Documentation
Nicholas Rosasco, Documentation Editor/Compiler