[Koha-devel] Suggestions Please

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Sep 2 02:48:35 CEST 2002

Roger Buck wrote:

>At last, I should have some spare (hah!) time coming up and looking for
>something manageable and productive to work on.
>
>Is there still a need for HTML Code upgrade to CSS and HTML 4
>compliancy?
>
>If so, then where is best place to start?
>
>If not, then any suggestions for anything along similar lines?
>
>R.

I think that before upgrading to HTML4 and CSS we will have to upgrade
to templates. If we upgrade now, some work will have to be re-done in
the near future.
Do you think you could give a hand for templating ? It's quite easy if
you are a programmer (no logic to change : you just need to move HTML
code in a specific file, and call this file and manage it with some perl
lines in the original perl program)
--
Paul