[Koha-devel] new developers

Dorian Meid dnmeid at tfh-berlin.de
Thu Sep 5 01:36:02 CEST 2002

Pat Eyler schrieb:

>   Dorian Meid    -- a german programmer and translator, looking to work on
>                     templating

> Welcome to the project.  Feel free to introduce yourselves in more detail
> (or to point out glaring errors in the above).

Some of you might know me yet.
Ok, there are only a few more details: my main platform is a mac (maybe
porting koha to macintosh in a few years ;-); my programming-skills are
limitet to perl, c++, html3; my linux-skills are quite fair; my main
interest in koha is to have a german version as soon as possible;
currently i'm running 1.2.2 on suse-linux.

dorian