[Koha-devel] Perl Bundle's

Mike Mylonas dragon28 at ihug.co.nz
Mon Sep 9 11:13:04 CEST 2002

Greetings all

Progress has been made on obtaining the appropriate account accoutns etc
for uploading modules into CPAN.

We finally have a PAUSE ( Perl Authors Upload Server ) account, setup,
and now we are just waiting on the registration of the namespace for the
module, and confirmation for the namespace I believe will come through
in the next day or two.

On Sat, 2002-08-31 at 01:28, Pat Eyler wrote:

> > (2) The name of the bundle.  Options that have already been mentioned
> > are Bundle::Koha, Bundle::KohaSupport etc.
>
> I like Bundle::KohaSupport ... my thought was that the bundle would be
> just of the modules we need to support us.  If we decide to get more
> involved later, we can always add Bundle::KohaOpac and Bundle::KohaIntra
> for the app itself (thought I'm not sure this is the best way to go).

I have applied to get Bundle::Koha::Support with Bundle::KohaSupport as
a 2nd option/choice, if anyone can see a problem with either please let
me know asap.

The final thing to make sure of is that we include all required modules
in the bundle, which I have listed as.....

DBI