[Koha-devel] CPAN + Koha

Mike Mylonas dragon28 at ihug.co.nz
Fri Sep 13 17:02:12 CEST 2002

I have created a Bundle::KohaSupport to ease the installation of some of
the supporting modules for Koha.

At this point in time, the Bundle has been uploaded to the CPAN
repository and has been accepted, now we are just waiting for it to make
it onto the modlist so that people can install it using the 'perl -MCPAN
-e 'install Bundle::KohaSupport'

At this point in time until we can sort out some of the issues
surrounding the Net::Z3950 and MARC::Record the bundle only installs the
following modules