[Koha-devel] Re: check out this library tool kit? what is this all about?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 22:27:02 CEST 2002

I played with the sample database a little,  seems quick but wonder if it is
;just a database'  or is marc?
interesting to see folk out there working on things....

ed

> Subj:[Koha-devel] Re: check out this library tool kit? what is this all
> about?
> Date:9/13/2002 9:50:50 PM US Mountain Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:pate at eylerfamily.org">pate at eylerfamily.org</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:COURYHOUSE at aol.com">COURYHOUSE at aol.com</A>
> CC:<A HREF="mailto:koha-devel at lists.sourceforge.net">koha-devel at lists.sourceforge.net</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
>
> > http://www.tgds.net/lmstk/index.jsp
> >

> It looks to me like it's yet another library system that someone's decided
> to try and write.  So far, they've not released any code, but are
> soliciting donations.   They seem to've settled on Java as the development
> environment ... perhaps they should look into Avanti and give Peter a
> hand.
>
> -pate

Please check our web site at
 <A HREF="http://www.smecc.org/">http://www.smecc.org</A>
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we buy,
and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301