[Koha-devel] Re: Templating

Finlay Thompson finlay at katipo.co.nz
Mon Sep 16 21:33:02 CEST 2002

Hi Dorian,

Thankyou for the great work on templates!

I have been busy as well, and yes I agree we need a common strategy.

I have borrowed lots of your templates.readme (I hope you dont mind) and
put it up into a templating site: http://koha.org/contribute/templating/

I have to run now, and not that its not all working properly yet :-)

But I will be back soon to write some more about what Im thinking.....

regards
Finlay