[Koha-devel] Testing against the CVS Tree

Mike Hansen mwhansen at hmc.edu
Wed Apr 2 01:06:56 CEST 2003

Hello all,

	As to the request of a few at today's meeting, I posted a Wiki on how to get an installation of 1.9.0 to use the scripts/templates/etc. in the CVS tree by symlinking a number of directories.  You can find detailed (at least I hope they are detailed enough ;-] ) instructions at http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=CVSSymLinkInstallation .  Be sure to check it out if you want to be involved in testing against CVS, and as always if you see any problems / room for improvement, let me (us) know.

Mike