[Koha-devel] 1.9.1... searching?

Dan Weeks Dan at cerfinfo.com
Mon Apr 7 09:55:01 CEST 2003

There is no 245 title tag defined in Unimarc; It is 200$a. 245#a is the MARC21 Tag for
title. I have a lot of questions about the differences and how they will be implemented in
use of v1.9.1 - 2.0.1. Here is a document from LC discribing the differences:

http://www.loc.gov/marc/unimarctomarc21.html