[Koha-devel] general irc meeting => today

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Apr 8 07:06:02 CEST 2003

Pat Eyler wrote:

>We'd like to break things into two meetings just to keep them
>managable.  Here's the plan:
>
>8 April 2003 1200 PST (GMT-7)
>  Paul state of 2.0
>  Nick state of Docs
>  Pat state of project
>  meet and greet Ingrid
>  Q & A for management team

1200PST (GMT-7) = 1900GMT = 21:00 for me.

If i'm not wrong, then i'll be late. i'm off until 22:00 - 22:15
(1300-13:15 PST)

Please, begin with other points (ingrid welcome, state of project, state
of docs) . I'll open IRC and look at logs after the meeting.

>9 April 2003 1200 PST (GMT-7)
>  A town hall meeting (time to toss out ideas,
>    get to know people better, introduce Koha
>    sub-projects, etc.)

OK  for me for this one :-)

--
Paul POULAIN