[Koha-devel] 1.9.1... searching?

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Apr 9 01:51:02 CEST 2003

Ville Huhtala wrote:

>Yes, I'm using MARC21. But the problem is that ALL  /Title and Title-Related Fields (20X-24X)/ are missing from pull down menus. I can't do a title-search.

OK, I've understood the problem.
It seems there is something wrong in MARC21 parameters tables : all
fields 241 are declared in "tab -1". This means "ignore this
tag/subfield, don't manage it". So your installation of koha does NOT
manage title.
that's why you can't search on title.

I agree it's a bug. Ville : could you create it on bugs.koha.org ?
Anyway, you can fix this in admin section, MARC parameters structure
table. the bug is only that i've to modify the default behaviour. It's
not trully a "bug".
Note however title from your previous tests won't appear, as they have
not been stored.

--
Paul POULAIN