[Koha-devel] about.tmpl

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Thu Apr 10 01:50:05 CEST 2003

Paul,
I've created the about.tmpl as we discussed during the irc meeting.  I
think everything in it can be pulled quite readily during the install
process to create an about.html file which we can link to with abandon.

Everyone else,
please let me know if you think there are other bits you think we
might want to know about in a bug report.  The current template has slots
for Koha version, OS version, Perl version, MySQL version, and Apache
Version.  We could certainly look at grabbing versions of specific modules
as well.

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org