[Koha-devel] about.tmpl

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Thu Apr 10 13:48:06 CEST 2003

Actually, we've already updated it to generate the data on-the-fly.  Paul
has linked the about.pl script from the existing pages as well.

How's the bug reporting script going?

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org