[Koha-devel] MyLibrary features (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed Apr 23 08:13:05 CEST 2003

I know that some of the folks on this list are also interested in
using MyLibrary along with Koha.  One of the bits below is LDAP
authentication, a feature that has come up on our lists before.  It might
be a great opportunity to open up a dialog with the MyLibrary folks and
hash out an LDAP schema that will work for both projects.

-pate