[Koha-devel] Re: [LDAP]

Eric Lease Morgan emorgan at nd.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:14:04 CEST 2003

On 4/23/03  Pat Eyler <pate at eylerfamily.org> wrote:

> Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:11:15 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Pat Eyler <pate at eylerfamily.org>
> To: koha-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> cc: MYLIB-DEV at listserv.nd.edu
> Subject: MyLibrary features (fwd)
>
> I know that some of the folks on this list are also interested in
> using MyLibrary along with Koha.  One of the bits below is LDAP
> authentication, a feature that has come up on our lists before.  It might
> be a great opportunity to open up a dialog with the MyLibrary folks and
> hash out an LDAP schema that will work for both projects.

Pat, very interesting.

As of right now we have some functioning LDAP code with a BIG thanks to
Gultekin Gurdal and Rob Fox.

As we are writing our LDAP scripts we are saving sections in the scripts for
configurations such as mappings from one LDAP field to a MyLibrary (Koha)
database. If our design is sound, then many people ought to be able to take
advantage of the LDAP scripts.

--
Eric "More Famous Last Words" Morgan
(574) 631-8604