[Koha-devel] Reserves

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Mon Apr 28 09:22:03 CEST 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Owen Leonard wrote:

> I see in the vanilla template that patrons are advised to ask a staff member to
> cancel reserves.  But I don't see in the intranet where a staff member would go
> to do that.

use the Catalogue search to display the biblio MARC detail (the screen
shows a table with the biblio number at the top and the 11 tabs for details).
on the right of the detail screen is the "REQUESTS" button.  when the
requests page is displayed, the table "Modify Existing Requests" allows
you to delete a reserve.

-ron