[Koha-devel] Returns messages

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon Aug 4 14:50:01 CEST 2003

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 04:18:06PM -0400, Owen Leonard said:
> In the template for returns.pl, there's a loop to display error messages:
>
>    <TMPL_LOOP Name="errmsgloop">
> 	<TMPL_IF Name="badbarcode">
> 	No Item with barcode: <TMPL_VAR Name="msg">
> 	</TMPL_IF>
>
> ...etc.  But there doesn't seem to be a way to hide it when the 'errmsgloop'
> loop is empty.  Adding this:
>
> <TMPL_IF NAME="errmsgloop"></TMPL_IF>
>
> around the loop doesn't hide it like I thought it would.  Is there a way to
> achieve this?

Hi Owen

Ive fixed this, the errmsgloop array was being set with at least one item
every time, even if that item was empty.
So ive changed that and now the <TMPL_IF works

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz