[Koha-devel] Biblio::ILL::ISO (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Aug 22 09:23:06 CEST 2003

When David set out on this project, we sat down and had a good irc session
with him.  If anyone is in a position to help him test this (and look at
how we might be able to use it in Koha), that'd be great.

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org