[Koha-devel] templates & translation

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Dec 11 03:42:02 CET 2003

Owen Leonard a écrit :

>>So i've written a little script that changed ALL
>><TMPL > to <!-- TMPL >
>>in both OPAC and INTRANET.
>>

>Is that script in CVS?  I looked but didn't see it.  Maybe I just missed it.
>I'd like to be able to use it to convert our custom template.

No, but you can do it by :
* extracting strings from "en" template into tmp_en.txt
* creating an "en2" template with tmp_en.txt
* rebuild "en" from "en2" & tmp_en.txt
This works because :
- the tmpl_process.pl script need differents input & output dirs.
- the tmpl_process.pl replaces <TMPL by <!-- TMPL

That's how I builded new defaul/en template.

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN