[Koha-devel] Problem modifying user with new install

Edward M. Corrado ecorrado at athena.rider.edu
Sun Dec 28 07:53:09 CET 2003

Hello all,

I downloaded and installed Koha 2.0.0RC1 today. This is the first time I
have tried Koha. I believe it is working correctly, however the only thing
I did was to try to add two members. I aheven't even tried to add a
an item. The members added fine, however when I tried to update the two
members, I received an error. The error says:

The following fields have a forbidden value. Please push the back button
and try again :
Invalid_cardnumber

I did not change the member number when I created the two users. I
took the default number. Is this a bug or did I do something
incorrectly? I noticed on the test drive version that Koha also complained
about the card number when I tried to edit the patron I created.

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I am running Koha on Mandrake
9.2 using Apache 2.

Thank you,

Edward Corrado
UNIX Admin/Library Systems Manager