[Koha-devel] Questions Concerning Koha - MARC Links

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Feb 24 00:44:08 CET 2003

Larry Currie wrote:

>Has anyone had success setting up their Koha - MARC links so that they
>eliminate errors on the Check MARC page.  I'm reluctant to set up the
>biblio.biblionumber and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields in the 090a
>and 090b fields because we use these for our LC call numbers.
>
>Here are the settings I have tried, without success:
>
>for items.itemnumber, 995s.
>
>for biblioitems.itemtype, 840h.
>
>for items.homebranch, 852a and for items.holdingbranch, 852b.
>
>for biblioitems.biblionumber, 851e and for biblioitems.biblioitemnumber,
>851f.
>
>Larry Currie

What do you mean exactly by "without success" ?
* could not map ?
* problem reported in check MARC screen ?
* no problems reported but koha does not work ?

Anyway, it should work, as nothing is hard coded in the MARC part of
koha, so the software should be able to use ay field/subfield

--
Paul POULAIN