[Koha-devel] 1 bug, 2 commentaries and 1 question

Pablo.Reyes-cabrera at lium.univ-lemans.fr Pablo.Reyes-cabrera at lium.univ-lemans.fr
Wed Feb 26 08:30:10 CET 2003

1 bug, 2 commentaries and 1 question

hello,

bug : I can't delete the stopwords that i created (koha admin page)

commentaries :
1. I believe that a system must allow to enter simultaneously
one or more stopwords (separated by comma )

2. I want to use the browser in a kiosk mode, nevertheless some pages
do not have the navegation buttons ( for example if I enter in the page of
stopwords,
I cannot return directly to the koha admin page -in a kiosk mode- )

question: How change the language of koha (-> to spanish) ?

thanks in advance,

pAblO