[Koha-devel] problems installing z3950 module

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Tue Jan 7 07:51:01 CET 2003

Hi Paul:

I had some trouble installing Net::Z3950 too.

> What is Event 0.77 ? Is it mandatory. It doesn't seems ?

I am almost certain that Event 0.77 is mandatory. It is kind of like
IO::Select and allows your Perl program to sit and wait for input from a
variety of handles, and work on them when there when there is data to read.
Very useful for doing multiple things in parallel.  You can find it here:

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Event/

I would install Event, and then see if things still fail.

//Ed

--

Ed Summers
aim: inkdroid