[Koha-devel] kohadoc.sgml

Micheas Herman micheas at freep.org
Thu Jan 9 08:22:07 CET 2003

I was reading the docs and started to type some changes.

The document seems to need a fairly major rewrite for 1.4 :(

I came across the following issues.
        The templating is not addressed in the translation section.

        Polish no longer seems to be under active development. (I could
        not find a link to the polish version. Just the polish images.)

        Several new languages seem to be under development. :)

        The MARC status has improved. :)

        It is my understanding that Koha is now MySql specific (Version
        1.3)

        Win32 has an installer and is now a viable platform.

        the z3950 daemon needs better documentation.

        The appendix needs added to.

The patch attached has some updated URLs, a hopefully more accurate
translation list, MySql is now listed as semi-mandatory, and better
references to the win32 port.

Micheas.

--
Micheas Herman <micheas at freep.org>