[Koha-devel] an include file suggestion

Benedict kb2qzv at poczta.wp.pl
Sat Jan 11 05:38:01 CET 2003

Dnia sob 11. styczeń 2003 11:30, paul POULAIN napisał:

> However, this does not need any coding, juste templates modifications
> (with a TMPL_INCLUDE at the beginning of the page)

Hi,
The <TMPL_IF NAME="loggedinuser"> TAG  has two forms in template files calls
in its <TMPL_ELSE> stetement either userpage.pl or opac-user.pl.
We need two include files then. One userpage_pl.inc and opac-user_pl.inc
In each template file we need to put a line like so:
<TMPL_INCLUDE NAME="userpage_pl.inc"> and
<TMPL_INCLUDE NAME="opac-page_pl.inc"> instead of

<TMPL_IF NAME="loggedinuser">
href=/cgi-bin/koha/mainpage.pl?logout.x=1>Log out</a>]</p>
<TMPL_ELSE>
</TMPL_IF>

If my reasoning is correct can I go ahead and change all the files in polish
and other directories?

Benedict