[Koha-devel] MARC::Record - cannot install

Saiful Amin saiful at drtc.isibang.ac.in
Sat Jan 11 07:57:01 CET 2003

<quote who="Benedict">
> Hi,
> Does anyone know what's wrong with my system?
> It is a RedHat-7.2. Manually installed the following perlmodules:
> HTML::Template
> Test::Simple (for Test::More)
> Set::Scalar
>
> Unfortunately MARC::Record cannot install....

The problem is Perl 5.6.0 (pre-installed in 7.2), it's said to be the most
buggy release.  The 'make test' fails for MARC::Record in this version.

You can find the rpm files for upgrading it to 5.6.1 in the following URL:
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2002-023.html

I had the same problem which was solved by upgrading Perl with those rpm
files.

Regards,
Saiful
--