[Koha-devel] I give up on cvs ....

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jan 14 02:11:03 CET 2003

Benedict a écrit:

>Hi guys,
>I give up on cvs system....
>
>This is the third time I SPOOKED THE CVS TREE AT KOHA....
>My setup is: redhat 7.2, ssh, cvs, cervisia.
>Today, using cervisia I again  spoiled the cvs tree at koha !
>
>And that happened accidentally...or maybe due to how cervisia works....?
>
>Anyhow, while in default/pl/intranet-tmpl/ dir I issued command to add both
>./parameters dir and the MARC_SUBFIELDS_STRUCTURE.TMPL FILE.
>What happned is that the ./en directory has gotten ovewritten.
>I am sorry guys,
>I withdraw.
>Please take my privilages away
>Benedict

I've had a lot of problems with cvs too,   for at least 5-6 months.

Maybe an idea to identify what's the problem : i suppose you created the
pl directory by copying the en directory.
are you sure you deleted ALL the CVS directories in the new pl ?
i don't know if it's the problem, but, it an idea, at least :-)

--
Paul POULAIN