[Koha-devel] Regressions in the latest CVS

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jan 15 02:23:03 CET 2003

acli at ada.dhs.org via news-to-mail gateway a écrit:

>Hi,
>
>there are regressions in the CVS (bugs 129 and 146 re-appeared).
>I tried to make my old patch work in the current CVS version
>(leaving out some things that other people corrected in some
>other way).
>
>Please check the patch & commit to CVS if ok. Some of the fixes
>are quoting related; quoting bugs are usually considered security
>holes, though quoting bugs in an installer are just nuisances and
>won't affect everyone.
>
>In the patch there is a change in the way /etc is referenced;
>I did this because if this is not done the $::etcdir variable
>is basically pointless.
>
>Perhaps my patches are too big, but it is rather difficult to
>make small patches when I need to make the installer work before
>I test anything. I can't know if my patch works until I make it
>all work.

Hi Ambrose,

and thanks for your patch, which i'll take care of, this time :-)
Did you test it ? If yes, i'll commit it without test, as installing
test is quite complex : remove koha, buildrelease, install, redo it in
case of mistake...
So unless you tell me not to do so, i'll commit without testing.

Note : you submit many patches, why don't you ask for a cvs acces ? Just
tell us your sourceforge login, and pate will add you to the developper
list.

--
Paul POULAIN