[Koha-devel] Danish translation

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Jan 20 08:20:05 CET 2003

Bobby Billingsley a écrit:

>Hi paul
>On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, paul POULAIN wrote:
>
>>Bobby Billingsley a écrit:
>>
>>>Hi people :-)
>>>
>>Hi dear European-brother,
>>

>Ahh - bon jour mon ami ;)
>(that's about all the french i know - sorry) ;)

That's more than my Danish !

>>Do you want it to be included into official koha ? (ie : probably means
>>you accept to help danish people having problems !)
>>

>Ehh - sure - I'd be happy to help out ;)

So, you've got it :-)

>>Do you plan to upload it to cvs tree ?
>>

>Ehh...well - since I'm not overly familiar with CVS I'd be worried about
>potentially messing things up, but I'm willing to give it a try ;)

Send pate your sourceforge id, and try to upload your templates. Just be
careful not to overwrite english ones.

>>Do you want us to do it ?
>>

>That might be safer?

yep, but that makes more work for us :-)
And... give a fisher a fish, he will be hungry next week. Teach him how
to fish, and he will never more be hungry !

--
Paul POULAIN