[Koha-devel] html::template and rawhide perl v5.8.0-83

Micheas Herman micheas at freep.org
Tue Jan 28 20:44:05 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 19:30, Benedict wrote:
> HI all,
> someone on this list suggested one should install the perl version
> coming from the RawHide flavor of redhat if Html::template module cannot
> be installed on a redhat-8.0 system. I followed the instruction... After
> a successful compilation of the aforementioned I do, however, get the
> following:
>
> [root at localhost i386]# rpm -Uvh perl-5.8.0-83.i386.rpm
> błąd: Failed dependencies:
>         perl(Mac::InternetConfig) is needed by perl-5.8.0-83
>         perl(Tk) is needed by perl-5.8.0-83
>         perl(Tk::Pod) is needed by perl-5.8.0-83
>         perl(v5.6.0) is needed by perl-5.8.0-83

        perl(Tk) and perl(Tk::Pod) are definitely things you can
        overcome with switches.

        I can't see why you'd need perl(v5.6.0)  Unless there is a
        symlink that you need.

        perl(Mac::INternetConfig) is not explicitly used by koha, but my
        be a needed by one of the modules called by koha.  Someone more
        knowledgeable about redhat needs to answer that.

Micheas Herman <micheas at freep.org>