[Koha-devel] Re: Chinese Translation

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jul 29 08:14:03 CEST 2003

Ambrose LI wrote:

>>Also, we may need to combine it our other codes, can we modify
>>the codes for customization?
>>

>Yes, Koha is licensed under the GPL; you certainly can modify
>the code for customization.

If you use your customization internally, there is no problem,
absolutely no one.
If you plan to sell your customization, or give it to any other library,
there is only 1 "limitation" : you MUST place your modifications under
GPL, and allow customer to modify/redistribute your customization.

--
Paul POULAIN