[Koha-devel] Blocking an account

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jun 4 07:18:09 CEST 2003

Jerome Vizcaino wrote:

>>If you go to the moremember.pl page, do you get an option to modify the
>>borrower information? EG change the borrowers name or address etc.
>>At the bottom of the modify page, there should be an option to debarr
>>(block) a borrower.
>>

>The options I have now is to Delete, Change Password or Modify User
>Flags. In the Modify User Flags option I tried to untick the "Borrow
>books" option but after the changes was done, the user could still
>borrow books....

This "borrow books" means : the user can connect to the intranet
interface and borrow books for other => the user flag is, in fact, a
"librarian flags".
Maybe we could rename it in templates to avoid mistakes ?
Very easy. jérome, do you feel confident enough to do it yourself ?
would be nice. Tell me when it's done, i'll confirm you made nothing
wrong :-)

>>Let me know if you get the modify option. I think there might be a bug in
>>the template.
>>

>I think so... Most of the fields present in the borrowers table doesn't
>seem to be configurable via the intranet interface :(

For sure it's a cut/paste a little too generous. chris, can you hunt it ?

--
Paul POULAIN