[Koha-devel] Ranking requests

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Tue Jun 3 10:04:16 CEST 2003

I'm looking at the table of requests displayed by request.pl and wondering how
the 'rank' modification works.  It seems happy enough for me to specify '1' for
all the requests on a single book.  Is it up to me to alter the rank of all the
requests at once?  If so, shouldn't there be a mechanism for doing this
automatically?  For example, our waiting list for the upcoming Harry Potter
book is 60 names long. It would be infeasible to renumber all 60 by hand.

  -- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library
Koha 1.9.3