[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 16:18:06 CEST 2003

Unfortunately my compatriots do not  invest time in futures. We need to make
sure they do not wander off to another system\ having them onboard will add
even more Fame to KOHA.

they are looking  for something that is complete,  in the following areas..

marc import

marc export

LC call numbers.

I assume the other items are all done, but the third one is a necessity too.

No one even wants to play with Dewey screens  and start loading the catalog
when what they need is LC.

It is my belief that the LC item needs to be expedited  so those in the
university and scientific community can start to work.

thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC