[Koha-devel] RE:koha on pache 2

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 20 01:12:05 CEST 2003

On 2003-06-19 21:15:32 +0100 "Jones, Steven" <sjones08 at eds.com> wrote:

> I cant even get 1.2.3 running let alone 1.9.x!

Sorry to clutter the list, but it seems I can't take it off-list.

Jones Steven (is that really correct or have you a very dumb mail
server?), I tried to reply to you offering help, but your mail server
seems to say it won't accept email from either my ISP's outbound mail
server, pengo.systems.pipex.net, or my email address.  The error's not
exactly clear to me, but the error report is below. If you would like
to reply to me off-list when your mail server admin has repaired the
fault, or give me an alternative email address for you, then I'll try
again.

Final-Recipient: rfc822; sjones08 at eds.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host pl.eds.com[199.228.142.71] said: 553
5.3.0
    <sjones08 at eds.com>... 5.7.1 62.241.160.193 Access denied, sender is
    mjr at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk (in reply to RCPT TO command)

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."