[Koha-devel] The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over SourceForge...

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Jun 23 23:43:06 CEST 2003

MJ Ray wrote:

>paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
>

>>.. when Koha 2.0.0pre1 was released.
>>

>Arrrrgh, the release manager attacks without warning!
>
>Or have I been asleep?  There are still 146 bugs awaiting QA and these
>must be closed before 2.0.0 final, IMO.

146 ??? I see only 45 of them. and 20 being really minor. what is your
bugzilla request ? (I may have missed something)
However :
* this release is still in the UNSTABLE tree.
* the release notes warns about this.
* the "2.0.0pre1" number means "really feature freeze", only bugfixes to
go. Note it's not a RC1 (RC = Release Candidate)
* the release has been decided by the management team, with "release
soon, release often" method.
* in a message on friday ("repetable fields on CVS") I wrote : "What
about a 2.0.0pre1 release today or monday ?". so you were warned (even
if i agree it was a very small warning :-) )

The goal being to attract more and more people before the true 2.0.0.

--
Paul POULAIN