[Koha-devel] Installer request: no screen clearing

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 18:11:02 CEST 2003

paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> I agree. The behaviour at beginning was NOT cleaning the screen. Then we=20
> added the clear (don't know remember when)
> I think we could roll back. MJR, what do you think, as installer hacker=20
> (kudos for this new title :-D ) ?

I will do this.  I am currently (very slowly) working on output.  My
basic idea was to get our headings as blue, information as green, input
as white and stderr of subprocesses in red.  There will be options to
disable colour and formattings.

I have added this to bug 490, "Poor display".

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."