[Koha-devel] E-Mail reminder for late issues

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 09:06:10 CEST 2003

Jerome Vizcaino <vizcainj at esiee.fr> wrote:
> As there's a feature freeze until 2.0 is out, we can't commit it now.

Is it time to start a dev-2.1 branch in CVS?  Alternatively, we could
start a 2.0 CVS branch as we stabilise instead of at release, but I
think the release scripts would need changing to support it.  I would
strongly discourage developers from starting new features, but there
is no need to not use shared revision control for these new features,
seeing as they already exist.  I'd vote for dev-2.1 -- what about others?

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."