[Koha-devel] bug counts

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Thu Mar 13 07:00:14 CET 2003

Here's some summary info about bugs.  At a glance, it seems we're not
really using bugzilla as well as we could to track bugs at this point.
Please take a look at existing bugs and help better classify them, if you
think you can fix them, please feel free to assign them to yourself.  (If
you can write a test case and pass it along to Ingrid, so much the
better.)

Summary
New Bugs This Week 0
Bugs Marked New 60
Bugs Marked Assigned 5
Bugs Marked Reopened 0
Total Bugs 65

Bug Count by Engineer
Owner           New Assigned Reopened Total
a.c.li           3   0       0         3
chris           29   3       0        32
pate             1   0       0         1
paul.poulain     1   0       0         1
tonnesen        26   2       0        28

thanks,
-pate