[Koha-devel] opac reserve

Finlay Thompson finlay at katipo.co.nz
Tue Mar 18 13:03:01 CET 2003

Hi Paul,

the problem with opac-reserves was that the old templates and the new
vanilla theme do not work in the same way.

I have fixed opac-reserve.pl to work in both themes now. Try it and see.

I also added all the latest vanilla theme templates into the main branch.

That should really be the "default" them I reckon.

Finlay