[Koha-devel] Bibliothesaurus table

Jerome Vizcaino vizcainj at esiee.fr
Mon May 12 04:35:13 CEST 2003

Hello Paul

Nope we didn't upgrade an old Koha version. We installed Koha 1.9.2 on a
clean Debian Woody install.
However we didn't install the sample information in the database. Maybe
this is the problem.
By the way the installation of Koha was a real problem and we had to
install all the required Perl modules by hand due to a problem with the
CPAN module. Building a debian package for Koha would be a good idea. If
anyone knows how to do this...

Jerome