[Koha-devel] More about member searches

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Mon May 5 09:25:11 CEST 2003

Thinking more about this issue...  Perhaps the solution to our differing
expectations about member searches is to offer two alternatives to the member
search mode:  Browse, and Keyword.  There could be a radio button, for
instance, allowing you to pick your method.  That would allow you to either do
a keyword search for the middle name you're looking for, or a Browse search to
give you a list of the 'smith, j' names.

Does anyone else have an opinion on the issue?

-- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library
Koha 1.9.2