[Koha-devel] Fw: Conversion of old library program data

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue May 6 17:38:18 CEST 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 08:22:34PM -0400, Nicholas Rosasco said:

> [...]
Hi Bill

The short answer is most likely :)
If you can get the records out of your existing system as a text file.
With some semblance of order/pattern. Then we will be able to write some
perl to munge them into koha.

We did this for the original koha install, and im sure its been done many
times since.

Getting the data out is the hard bit, if you can get it out, we can get it in.

Chris