[Koha-devel] Koha Intranet Interface - Navigation Question

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu May 8 20:46:02 CEST 2003

Hi - probably this is one for Paul, but I'll ask generally just in case.

I've started designing a new interface for the Koha intranet

http://www.katipo.co.nz/gallery/koha

To follow progress - please feel free to leave comments etc etc.  If anyone has
particularly strong feelings about code etc, then the trick is to get in now
and offer to do it :-)

At the moment the menu along the top of pages has a link to  "Aquisitions" and
a link to "MARC".

When you have full acquisitions module, then the MARC link is basically to a
simple acquisitions screen.  Is this so you do a bulk upload  of MARC records?

The Acquisitions link is to the full acquisitions screen.

If using simple acquisitions mode then the links appear to be the same.

Could someone please confirm that this is the case

If it is I think this needs to be changed - it is a bit confusing having 2
acquisitions methods going at the same time, surely it will lead to confusion
by the librarian?

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org