[Koha-devel] new developers

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Sat May 10 02:29:07 CEST 2003

Pat Eyler <pate at eylerfamily.org> wrote:
> In the course of the last week, I've added two new developers (from
> France) to our Sourceforge site.  It looks like I'll be getting to add a

I'm not bothered about cvs access, as my changes to the installer
definitely need to go through the bug tracker for others to review, IMO,
but can Turo Technology LLP, http://www.ttllp.co.uk/ be added to the
listing of companies offering support for koha, please?  We are based in
the UK, which doesn't seem to have anyone listed yet.

I'm just rewriting our web site to include more koha details.

MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef at jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.